- Save. Save your community time and money through NLC's Savings and Solutions Programs such as the NLC’s Prescription Drug Program, the U.S. Communities Purchasing Alliance, and Build America Mutual.
- Learn. Access dynamic resources including best practice guides, toolkits, research reports, and policy analysis. Stay ahead of the curve with The Weekly, NLC's email publication, and other program-specific e-newsletters.
- Advocate. Join a Federal Advocacy Committee and shape NLC’s priorities for cities. Stay atop federal activity effecting your city through Legislative Action Alerts and Federal Relations Updates.
- Implement. Learn from the experiences of other municipal leaders and bring creative ideas home to your community.
- Network. Join a Member Council, Constituency Group and attend NLC Conferences and trainings to share ideas to improve your city.
The University Communities Council is open to municipal officials from NLC member municipalities with an institution...
New York skyline at night
The National League of Cities is excited to offer Grant Access, a Members’ Only benefit. As...
Driven by a singular focus on enhancing your membership experience, our new membership model is divided...